- Anyone: What's wrong?
- My mind: I used to do so well in school but I'm not anymore.
- My mind: The people I call friends, aren't my actual friends.
- My mind: I'm constantly feeling alone.
- My mind: I'm starting to look at myself different.
- My mind: Nothing feels the same anymore.
- My mind: I feel like I'm going to fail at anything I try to do.
- My mind: I feel like no one cares about me.
- My mind: I just wanna sleep all day and never wake up.
- Me: Oh nothing I'm fine.
I still need to work on that listening exercise for Monday but every time I think about it I start to feel really anxious.
- bases for normal people:
- 1st: kissing
- 2nd: kinky stuff
- 3rd: oral
- home run: sex
- bases for me:
- 1st: knowing each other's existence
- 2nd: breathing the same air
- 3rd: eye contact
- home run: speaking to each other
Who wants to be my Tumblr valentine?
I want to draw but my only eraser got swallowed up by the vacuum cleaner.
I LOLled when I saw this. And I still am !!!
I've never had a Valentine.
I hate my stomach and my thighs. I hate my hair and my teeth. I hate how my clothes look on me, I hate how much make-up I wear. I hate my voice. I hate how I talk to people. I hate my personality. I hate that everything gets to me and I care too much. I hate that I'm never smart enough. I hate that I'm not enough for anyone. I just want to be everything that I'm not.
Reblog if you honestly think you are ugly.